Welcome to our Nursery Class – Ladybirds
Sudbourne Primary School the Nursery Class provides a stimulating large open classroom for 3 and 4 years olds with a newly developed outdoor area.
We allocate full-time and part-time morning or afternoon placements.
Nursery at Sudbourne aim to :
- Offer a curriculum that promotes the physical, social and emotional and intellectual development of your child through carefully planned opportunities and quality resources for children to explore.
- Develop your child’s self-confidence and independence.
- Provide a safe environment that will encourage your child to share, care for others and respect others.
- Build a special relationship with the child and their family to ensure pupils achieve and make good progress.
What Makes Sudbourne Nursery Special
- Our highly qualified, dedicated and experienced team encourage the children’s enjoyment of learning and their desire to investigate and question, whilst ensuring the safety and welfare of all children.
- Our well-resourced indoor and outdoor environments are designed to inspire the development of lively and enquiring minds.
- Our broad, stimulating and balanced curriculum follows the principles and guidance of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), where children are able to select and choose activities for themselves, supported by the guidance and direction of our staff team to allow and facilitate learning.
- Our approach to early education gives lasting benefits to all our children and it lays a secure foundation for the rest of their education fostering a positive self-motivating attitude towards learning and developing each child’s unique and individual potential.