SUBOURNE PRIMARY SCHOOL BREAKFAST CLUB
available every day during term time
Pupils can be dropped off between 7:45am and 8:15am
Breakfast Club is the perfect answer to parents starting work early and in need of childcare prior to school opening hours.
We provide a warm welcoming environment for all who require it, where children can choose from a range of tasty breakfast choices to help fuel them up for the school day ahead. The children are kept occupied and cared for with a range of activities and games and, on dry mornings, they are able to go outside into the playground once they have eaten.
When the school bell rings children are led to their relevant class and greeted by their teacher.
- The cost of breakfast club is currently £4.00* per day per child or £2.00* per day per child for pupils eligible for pupil premium.
*subject to change
BREAKFAST CLUB BOOKINGS
- Bookings and payment should be made online via www.schoolgateway.co.uk
- We can accommodate 32 pupils per day at breakfast club. When the threshold of 32 is reached, we are full and no further bookings can be made.
- Once your child has been confirmed for breakfast club, no changes or swapping will be permitted.
- Payment is required when booking, through our secure online payment system - www.schoolgateway.co.uk
- We can also accept childcare voucher payments. Please contact the school office for more information regarding this.
If you have any queries, please do contact the School Office on 020 7274 7631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.