We are currently recruiting for the post of:
1 x KS2 Class Teacher (1 year fixed term post; maternity cover) to start June 2020
Start Date: June 2020
Salary: Main or Upper Pay Scale, with the possibility of TLR payments
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Fixed Term (1-year maternity cover) for KS2 Teacher Post
Location: Sudbourne Primary School, Brixton SW2 5AP
We can offer you:
- a welcoming and friendly community of committed, talented, and supportive staff, governors and parents/carers;
- enthusiastic pupils who are proud of their school and who want to learn;
- excellent opportunities for developing leadership skills in an outstanding setting;
- a rewarding and fulfilling job with plenty of challenge;
- the opportunity to play a significant role in the exciting future development of the school.
Candidates are welcome to visit the school prior to applying. Please call the school office to book a visit on 020 7274 7631.
Please see the job adverts, job description and personal specification for full details regarding these posts. These documents can be found below this advert, in the ‘Downloads’ section.
To apply: Please submit a completed application found below this advert, in the ‘Downloads’ section – please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
For further details or to arrange a visit: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by email on email@example.com or call 020 7274 7631 to request an application pack. CVs will not be accepted.
27th March 2020 at 12 noon
NB: The interview process will include a short teaching component and task in addition to formal interview
IMPORTANT: This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For all Lambeth education jobs, please visit the Teach Lambeth website