Using Google Classroom and Google Meets
Using Google Classroom
Click HERE for information about how to use Google Classroom.
- Daily learning activities will be assigned to your child via Google Classroom on a weekly basis.
- All the home learning information will be posted on your child's Daily Home Learning Sheet.
- You can find your child's Daily Home Learning Sheet on their Google Classroom page under the 'Classwork' tab.
How to Upload Work to Google Classroom
It is really important that your child is able to share the work that they have done, with their class teacher. Teachers can give your child helpful feedback, praise their efforts and motivate them to carry on home learning.
Below are 2 videos that show how to upload work to Google Classroom:
Click HERE if your child has completed their work on laptop/device.
Click HERE if your child has completed their work on paper.
Using Google Meets
Click HERE for information about how to use Google Meets
- Each morning and afternoon, we offer children an opportunity to join a live Google Meet session with their class teacher.
- Links to these Google Meets, and the times of each session are provided in your child's Daily Home Learning Sheet.
Google Classroom/Meets Guidelines
It's important that Google Classroom and Google Meets are used safely and appropriately by the children. Click HERE for our guidelines for remote learning.
Please can parents/carers ensure that they and their child(ren) are following these guidelines each day.