Sudbourne School Uniform
At Sudbourne School we take pride in the appearance of our children and so wearing the correct school uniform is something we ask of all our children.
Sudbourne School Uniform code:
- White top – polo shirt for infants (Reception to Year 2)
- White button shirt (long or short sleeved) for Juniors (Years 3 – 6)
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or culottes
- Grey socks or tights
- Navy blue V-neck jumper with Sudbourne logo
- Navy and white gingham summer dress
- Navy hijab (optional)
- Footwear - either:
- Black school shoes/sandals
- Black trainers/plimsols with no logos - we encourage children to be as physically active during playtimes as possible.
Sudbourne PE kit:
- PE shorts/trousers: Sudbourne navy blue
- PE T shirt: Sudbourne yellow
- PE shoes: Trainers: white or black only.
It is important that your child does not miss their PE lesson. If they arrive at school without the correct PE kit, we will try to provide the appropriate items from our lost property box for that lesson.
The following items are not permitted:
- Clothes with logos other than the Sudbourne logo
- Coloured trainers or football boots.
Where to buy Sudbourne School Uniform
The uniform items listed above can be purchased from your preferred retailer, apart from those items that have our Sudbourne school logo:
- Sudbourne V-neck jumpers
- PE Kits
- Book Bags
How to buy items form the Sudbourne Uniform Shop:
1. Pay for your item(s) online via www.schoolgateway.com at least 48hours in
2. You will receive a payment confirmation email. Forward this email to
3. Complete a uniform order form and collect the size and quantity you require at the school office on Mondays and/or Fridays.