Sudbourne School Uniform
At Sudbourne School we take pride in the appearance of our children so wearing the correct school uniform is compulsory and important.
Most of our uniform can be purchased from your preferred store, with the exception of the items in red below.
- Navy blue Sudbourne V-neck jumper (cotton mix) with school logo*
- Navy blue Sudbourne book bag*
- Sudbourne PE kit & PE bag* (this includes a yellow Sudbourne PE T-shirt & navy blue PE shorts)
- White polo shirt for infants (Reception to Yr2)
- White button shirt/blouse (long or short sleeved) for Juniors (Yr3 to Yr6)
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or culottes
- Grey socks or tights
- Navy blue and white gingham summer dress (optional)
- Navy blue hijab (optional)
- Black school shoes/trainers (no logos)
- White or black trainers (for PE)
*only available from the school office
- Clothes with logos (other than the Sudbourne logo) are not permitted.
- Coloured trainers/football boots are not permitted.
How to buy the following school uniform items?
- Pay for your item(s) online via www.schoolgateway.com
- Collect the size and quantity you require from the school office on Mondays and/or Fridays between 9.30am and 2.30pm (term time only).